PHONE 570-643-8000 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
A.A. Outfitters is a fully stocked Fly Shop which specializes in service and selection. We are located in Blakeslee, Pennsylvania - in the Pocono Mountains. A.A. Fly Shop is surrounded by great fishing streams and rivers. We are experienced fly fishermen, guides, instructors and fly tyers. We offer lessons, guiding and instruction. Our customer always comes first here! We are open year-round. Our huge quality selection includes over 200 fly rods and blanks, more than 100 reels, 300-plus fly lines, more than 50 pairs of waders and boots, over 1000 packs of hooks, and thousands of packages of fly tying materials. We stock thousands of flies for Salt and Freshwater including our original patterns created by Gene Ercolani. Whatever your Fly Fishing needs are, we would be glad to help!
- Fly fishing, fly tying, instruction.
- Guiding and information on great area trout waters including the Lehigh River, the Lackawanna River, the Delaware River, Mud Run, Hickory Run, the Brodheads, Tobyhanna and other area streams.
- Guiding and information on the Susquehanna River for smallmouth bass.
- A fully-stocked fly tying area where you can try the full line of Renzetti Vises, and other fly tying tools and materials.
- Special clinics on fly tying, fly fishing and equipment.
- Free fly casting instruction when you purchase a fly rod.
- Free fly tying clinics throughout the year.
Our staff has tremendous experience fishing all over the United States in both fresh and salt water. Our knowledge of the products we sell is from first-hand experience!